- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 10 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 10 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Dissolvable Tobacco Draws Questions From FDA
There’s a different kind of tobacco product being reviewed by the FDA… dissolvable tobacco.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Smokers… Would you switch to Camel Orbs? Or suck on Marlboro Sticks?
Those are among the dissolvable tobacco products an FDA advisory panel says could reduce health risks.
These are cigarette alternatives being test marketed by the big companies. Also sold by others.
The committee studying them says they should be less hazardous, but also found no evidence people would stop smoking and switch to the strips, or sticks or tablets that dissolve in about 15 minutes.
The FDA fears they could increase overall tobacco use, appealing to kids and young adults.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio