- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 9 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 16 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 17 hours ago
FOX on Tech: New iPad Overheating Issues
The new iPad is a hot commodity…maybe too hot. Reports of problems with the tablet’s temperature are heating up.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has more:
Apple sold more than three million new iPads since they went on sale last Friday, but the hot product might be too hot to handle. Several tech websites report users complaining the new iPad overheats after about 30 minutes of use.
One user, writing on Apple’s message board the tablet’s temperature climbed to 117 degrees. In some cases, a message pops up on the screen saying the iPad needs to cool down. Initial blame points to the new iPad’s larger battery and larger graphics chip.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.