- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 7 mins ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 37 mins ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 15 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
FOX on Tech: New iPad Overheating Issues
The new iPad is a hot commodity…maybe too hot. Reports of problems with the tablet’s temperature are heating up.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has more:
Apple sold more than three million new iPads since they went on sale last Friday, but the hot product might be too hot to handle. Several tech websites report users complaining the new iPad overheats after about 30 minutes of use.
One user, writing on Apple’s message board the tablet’s temperature climbed to 117 degrees. In some cases, a message pops up on the screen saying the iPad needs to cool down. Initial blame points to the new iPad’s larger battery and larger graphics chip.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.