- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FOX on Tech: New iPad Overheating Issues
The new iPad is a hot commodity…maybe too hot. Reports of problems with the tablet’s temperature are heating up.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has more:
Apple sold more than three million new iPads since they went on sale last Friday, but the hot product might be too hot to handle. Several tech websites report users complaining the new iPad overheats after about 30 minutes of use.
One user, writing on Apple’s message board the tablet’s temperature climbed to 117 degrees. In some cases, a message pops up on the screen saying the iPad needs to cool down. Initial blame points to the new iPad’s larger battery and larger graphics chip.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.