- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 13 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX on Tech: New iPad Overheating Issues
The new iPad is a hot commodity…maybe too hot. Reports of problems with the tablet’s temperature are heating up.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has more:
Apple sold more than three million new iPads since they went on sale last Friday, but the hot product might be too hot to handle. Several tech websites report users complaining the new iPad overheats after about 30 minutes of use.
One user, writing on Apple’s message board the tablet’s temperature climbed to 117 degrees. In some cases, a message pops up on the screen saying the iPad needs to cool down. Initial blame points to the new iPad’s larger battery and larger graphics chip.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.