- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 4 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 8 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
“Cinnamon Challenge”: Health Experts Warn Against Latest Internet Craze
Internet fads come and go, but health experts are stepping up their warnings about one of the latest craze’s to go viral.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
(YouTube Video) “If y’all watching this, tell my mom I love her.”
It’s called the “Cinnamon Challenge,” and it’s taken off on YouTube. But health experts warn the stunt can lead to inflammation, choking, even suffocation.
Supposedly daring people, swallowing a spoonful of cinnamon, many with the same reaction…a race to a toilet or garbage can, or to a sink for some water. Even Illinois Governor Pat Quinn got in on the trend, downing some of the spice for a segment videotaped and posted on YouTube by a local radio station.
(Quinn/Host) “The will of the people be the law of the land. ((This guy’s unbelievable!))”
The warnings come after a Michigan teenager was hospitalized following a failed attempt.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.