- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 10 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 10 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
“Cinnamon Challenge”: Health Experts Warn Against Latest Internet Craze
Internet fads come and go, but health experts are stepping up their warnings about one of the latest craze’s to go viral.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
(YouTube Video) “If y’all watching this, tell my mom I love her.”
It’s called the “Cinnamon Challenge,” and it’s taken off on YouTube. But health experts warn the stunt can lead to inflammation, choking, even suffocation.
Supposedly daring people, swallowing a spoonful of cinnamon, many with the same reaction…a race to a toilet or garbage can, or to a sink for some water. Even Illinois Governor Pat Quinn got in on the trend, downing some of the spice for a segment videotaped and posted on YouTube by a local radio station.
(Quinn/Host) “The will of the people be the law of the land. ((This guy’s unbelievable!))”
The warnings come after a Michigan teenager was hospitalized following a failed attempt.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.