- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 20 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Keselowski Wins Bristol Battle
The Sprint Cup went short-track racing on Sunday, with NASCAR’s top tweeter leading the way on the track, as well.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig recaps the Food City 500:
Matt Kenseth fought Brad Keselowski right up until the last restart with less than 20 laps to go…
(Kenseth) “If I would have been on the top, maybe I could have pinned him down there, but on old tires, I knew he was good choose the top.”
Keselowski pulled away on the green flag, cruising to his second-straight win at Bristol, even taking time to tweet a picture before hopping out of his car in Victory Lane.
(Keselowski) “He raced me hard, and I raced him hard. We rubbed a little bit, but that’s good racing. I don’t know how anyone can say Bristol racing ain’t as good as it was. I think they might be right, because it’s better than it’s ever been.”
Earlier, it was Brian Vickers leading 125 laps in his first race of the season, driving for Michael Waltrip Racing.
(Vickers) “I can’t thank Michael & Rob and everyone at MWR for giving me the opportunity.”
Vickers managed a Top 5 finish, coming in fifth behind Martin Truex, Jr. and Clint Bowyer.
Greg Biffle holds the points lead after four races, followed by Kevin Harvick and Matt Kenseth.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.