- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 7 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 10 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Kidnapped TX Child Believed To Be Found… 8 Years Later
A mother whose son was kidnapped eight years ago, is getting him back.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Miguel Morin was reported missing in Houston in 2004. His godmother Krystle Tanner, a suspect, but there was never a case brought.
Last summer, Child Protective Services in San Augustine, Texas got a complaint that Tanner was neglecting her two kids.
She would never produce the older boy, saying she’d only been watching him for a woman she’d met in the park.
Deputies started looking, Child Welfare officials eventually learned Tanner had been a kidnapping suspect, and she was arrested on Monday.
One of Tanner’s relatives led authorities to the boy, who they believe is Miguel.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
The mother of the missing child, Auboni Champion-Morin, got a call from police saying that her son had been found alive.
LISTEN to how Auboni Champion-Morin said she felt when she got the call: