- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 20 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Health Benefits of Massages
A new study is concluding those massage treatments at the spa could be used for more than just relaxation. Massages have been shown to offer many other great health benefits as well.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s Housecall for Health.
Massages are typically viewed as an occasional treat for pampering. But several new studies prove that it has significant medical benefits, including boosting immune function, keeping asthma symptoms at bay, and increasing strength.
Research even shows giving massages to premature babies helps them gain weight.
This year, the National Institutes of Health is spending nearly $3 million on massage research in hopes to learn more about its advantages.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.