- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Health Benefits of Massages
A new study is concluding those massage treatments at the spa could be used for more than just relaxation. Massages have been shown to offer many other great health benefits as well.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s Housecall for Health.
Massages are typically viewed as an occasional treat for pampering. But several new studies prove that it has significant medical benefits, including boosting immune function, keeping asthma symptoms at bay, and increasing strength.
Research even shows giving massages to premature babies helps them gain weight.
This year, the National Institutes of Health is spending nearly $3 million on massage research in hopes to learn more about its advantages.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.