- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 9 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Deadly Dangers of Red Meat
Eating red meat may seem like a delicious option, but it could also be a dangerous option. New research shows that consuming red meat significantly increases risk of death.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s Housecall for Health:
Past studies have suggested that we limit our intake of red meat, but new research says eating it too often could be deadly.
Data from Harvard School of Public Health shows red meat significantly increases the risk of premature death from heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
Scientists say processed red meat has the greatest effect.
But its not too late for meat lovers. Substituting meat with nuts, whole grains and veggies can help lower your risk.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.