- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Deadly Dangers of Red Meat
Eating red meat may seem like a delicious option, but it could also be a dangerous option. New research shows that consuming red meat significantly increases risk of death.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s Housecall for Health:
Past studies have suggested that we limit our intake of red meat, but new research says eating it too often could be deadly.
Data from Harvard School of Public Health shows red meat significantly increases the risk of premature death from heart disease, diabetes and cancer.
Scientists say processed red meat has the greatest effect.
But its not too late for meat lovers. Substituting meat with nuts, whole grains and veggies can help lower your risk.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.