- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 19 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Toddler Tantrum Gets Family Kicked Off Plane
A family flying home to the United States was kicked off the plane before take-off.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
Parents… Frequent fliers … Does this sound familiar?
That sort of noise was heard as a JetBlue plane was about to take off from the Caribbean.
A Rhode Island family of four was ordered off the flight to Boston because the two-year-old daughter was throwing a tantrum.
Everyone agrees on that part of the story.
The parents say they obeyed a flight attendant’s order to get the girl’s seat belt fastened.
But JetBlue says the pilot wasn’t sure the child would stay put, so the order was made to get off.
Mom and dad say the airline overreacted. And it cost them an extra two-grand for another night in a hotel and a new flight.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio