- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Toddler Tantrum Gets Family Kicked Off Plane
A family flying home to the United States was kicked off the plane before take-off.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
Parents… Frequent fliers … Does this sound familiar?
That sort of noise was heard as a JetBlue plane was about to take off from the Caribbean.
A Rhode Island family of four was ordered off the flight to Boston because the two-year-old daughter was throwing a tantrum.
Everyone agrees on that part of the story.
The parents say they obeyed a flight attendant’s order to get the girl’s seat belt fastened.
But JetBlue says the pilot wasn’t sure the child would stay put, so the order was made to get off.
Mom and dad say the airline overreacted. And it cost them an extra two-grand for another night in a hotel and a new flight.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio