- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 16 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 24 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Toddler Tantrum Gets Family Kicked Off Plane
A family flying home to the United States was kicked off the plane before take-off.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
Parents… Frequent fliers … Does this sound familiar?
That sort of noise was heard as a JetBlue plane was about to take off from the Caribbean.
A Rhode Island family of four was ordered off the flight to Boston because the two-year-old daughter was throwing a tantrum.
Everyone agrees on that part of the story.
The parents say they obeyed a flight attendant’s order to get the girl’s seat belt fastened.
But JetBlue says the pilot wasn’t sure the child would stay put, so the order was made to get off.
Mom and dad say the airline overreacted. And it cost them an extra two-grand for another night in a hotel and a new flight.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio