- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 12 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
The Fight for the Republican Nomination
Will the GOP presidential race end any time soon? Mitt Romney came out of the Super Tuesday contests with the most wins, but Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, and Ron Paul are still holding strong.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports:
Rick Santorum says he’s still hoping to make it a two-man race.
(Santorum) “Once we believe we can get down this race eventually to where it’s me against Governor Romney, uh… I like my chances a lot.”
But the Romney camp says Super Tuesday’s results dramatically reduced the chances of Santorum, Newt Gingrich or Ron Paul being able to win the GOP nomination.
Gingrich admits his best hopes lie in doing well next Tuesday in the Alabama and Mississippi primaries.
He’s cancelled a trip to Kansas tomorrow to concentrate on those two southern states.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.