- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Man Suing Over High Cost of Movie Theater Popcorn
Sick of paying extremely high costs to enjoy some popcorn during the movies? One Michigan man is, and he is doing something about it.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
The price of movie theater popcorn may be outrageously high, along with everything else at the concession stand.
So high that a Michigan man is filing a class-action suit to end what he says is price gouging.
Joshua Thompson heading to court because the local movie house in Livonia told him he cant bring his own soda and candy into the local AMC.
If he wins you can bet on copycat lawsuits, but there’s a wrinkle. Theater chains are likely to argue that high prices are in your best interest because it’s the high price of popcorn and candy that keeps the price of the movie ticket low.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio