- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 19 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Man Suing Over High Cost of Movie Theater Popcorn
Sick of paying extremely high costs to enjoy some popcorn during the movies? One Michigan man is, and he is doing something about it.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
The price of movie theater popcorn may be outrageously high, along with everything else at the concession stand.
So high that a Michigan man is filing a class-action suit to end what he says is price gouging.
Joshua Thompson heading to court because the local movie house in Livonia told him he cant bring his own soda and candy into the local AMC.
If he wins you can bet on copycat lawsuits, but there’s a wrinkle. Theater chains are likely to argue that high prices are in your best interest because it’s the high price of popcorn and candy that keeps the price of the movie ticket low.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio