- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 12 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: Snoring Signals Behavioral Problems in Kids?
Is your kid a snorer? Just how soundly they sleep might be an indication of upcoming troubles while they’re awake.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Children who snore may have bigger problems than a noisy bedtime. Irregular breathing during sleep can have a serious impact on kids behavior. In the largest study of its kind, researchers from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine find that youngsters with severe breathing problems are more than 40% more likely to develop a behavioral problem.
Experts urge parents to know more about their kid’s sleep patterns.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.