- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 16 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Snoring Signals Behavioral Problems in Kids?
Is your kid a snorer? Just how soundly they sleep might be an indication of upcoming troubles while they’re awake.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Children who snore may have bigger problems than a noisy bedtime. Irregular breathing during sleep can have a serious impact on kids behavior. In the largest study of its kind, researchers from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine find that youngsters with severe breathing problems are more than 40% more likely to develop a behavioral problem.
Experts urge parents to know more about their kid’s sleep patterns.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.