- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 17 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Snoring Signals Behavioral Problems in Kids?
Is your kid a snorer? Just how soundly they sleep might be an indication of upcoming troubles while they’re awake.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Children who snore may have bigger problems than a noisy bedtime. Irregular breathing during sleep can have a serious impact on kids behavior. In the largest study of its kind, researchers from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine find that youngsters with severe breathing problems are more than 40% more likely to develop a behavioral problem.
Experts urge parents to know more about their kid’s sleep patterns.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.