- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FOX on Tech: Man Sues For Half of Facebook
A man in upstate New York is turning up the legal heat on Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg, whose website now has 845 million users and recorded $3.7 billion in revenue last year.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill has details on just how much he’s seeking:
FOX on Tech…
Paul Ceglia, who claims he’s entitled to half-ownership of Facebook, has added five attorneys to his legal team. His lead attorney says that should be seen as a sign of the case’s strength. Ceglia is suing Facebook and founder Mark Zuckerberg in federal court in Buffalo, saying a contract he signed in 2003 with Zuckerberg, then a Harvard University freshman, entitles him to half of the multibillion-dollar social networking site.
Facebook lawyers say the contract is doctored and has nothing to do with the company.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.