- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 21 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX on Tech: Man Sues For Half of Facebook
A man in upstate New York is turning up the legal heat on Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg, whose website now has 845 million users and recorded $3.7 billion in revenue last year.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill has details on just how much he’s seeking:
FOX on Tech…
Paul Ceglia, who claims he’s entitled to half-ownership of Facebook, has added five attorneys to his legal team. His lead attorney says that should be seen as a sign of the case’s strength. Ceglia is suing Facebook and founder Mark Zuckerberg in federal court in Buffalo, saying a contract he signed in 2003 with Zuckerberg, then a Harvard University freshman, entitles him to half of the multibillion-dollar social networking site.
Facebook lawyers say the contract is doctored and has nothing to do with the company.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.