- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 8 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Man Sues For Half of Facebook
A man in upstate New York is turning up the legal heat on Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg, whose website now has 845 million users and recorded $3.7 billion in revenue last year.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill has details on just how much he’s seeking:
FOX on Tech…
Paul Ceglia, who claims he’s entitled to half-ownership of Facebook, has added five attorneys to his legal team. His lead attorney says that should be seen as a sign of the case’s strength. Ceglia is suing Facebook and founder Mark Zuckerberg in federal court in Buffalo, saying a contract he signed in 2003 with Zuckerberg, then a Harvard University freshman, entitles him to half of the multibillion-dollar social networking site.
Facebook lawyers say the contract is doctored and has nothing to do with the company.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.