- FOX Wheels: Safe Traveling TipsPosted 49 mins ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- UK Raises Terror Threat Level [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
FOX on Tech: Man Sues For Half of Facebook
A man in upstate New York is turning up the legal heat on Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg, whose website now has 845 million users and recorded $3.7 billion in revenue last year.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill has details on just how much he’s seeking:
FOX on Tech…
Paul Ceglia, who claims he’s entitled to half-ownership of Facebook, has added five attorneys to his legal team. His lead attorney says that should be seen as a sign of the case’s strength. Ceglia is suing Facebook and founder Mark Zuckerberg in federal court in Buffalo, saying a contract he signed in 2003 with Zuckerberg, then a Harvard University freshman, entitles him to half of the multibillion-dollar social networking site.
Facebook lawyers say the contract is doctored and has nothing to do with the company.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.