- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 9 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 12 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Federal Judge to Face Misconduct Review for Anti-Obama Email
A federal judge blows the whistle on himself for sending a self-described ‘racist’ President Obama e-mail.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Stanley reports:
Judge Richard Cebull, the Chief Federal Judge in the state of Montana, will be undergoing a judicial misconduct review by an appeals court.
Why? Cebull sent an e-mail to a half-dozen friends that contained a racist joke involving bestiality and President Obama’s mother.
The judge initiated the complaint process himself, saying he “didn’t send it as racist, although that’s what it is. I sent it out because its anti-Obama”, and “I am not a fan of our President”.
There are already calls from groups like ‘Common Cause’ and ‘The Montana Human Rights Network’ for Cebull to step down.
Chris Stanley, FOX News Radio