- FOX Wheels: Safe Traveling TipsPosted 1 hour ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- UK Raises Terror Threat Level [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Federal Judge to Face Misconduct Review for Anti-Obama Email
A federal judge blows the whistle on himself for sending a self-described ‘racist’ President Obama e-mail.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Stanley reports:
Judge Richard Cebull, the Chief Federal Judge in the state of Montana, will be undergoing a judicial misconduct review by an appeals court.
Why? Cebull sent an e-mail to a half-dozen friends that contained a racist joke involving bestiality and President Obama’s mother.
The judge initiated the complaint process himself, saying he “didn’t send it as racist, although that’s what it is. I sent it out because its anti-Obama”, and “I am not a fan of our President”.
There are already calls from groups like ‘Common Cause’ and ‘The Montana Human Rights Network’ for Cebull to step down.
Chris Stanley, FOX News Radio