- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 12 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Federal Judge to Face Misconduct Review for Anti-Obama Email
A federal judge blows the whistle on himself for sending a self-described ‘racist’ President Obama e-mail.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Stanley reports:
Judge Richard Cebull, the Chief Federal Judge in the state of Montana, will be undergoing a judicial misconduct review by an appeals court.
Why? Cebull sent an e-mail to a half-dozen friends that contained a racist joke involving bestiality and President Obama’s mother.
The judge initiated the complaint process himself, saying he “didn’t send it as racist, although that’s what it is. I sent it out because its anti-Obama”, and “I am not a fan of our President”.
There are already calls from groups like ‘Common Cause’ and ‘The Montana Human Rights Network’ for Cebull to step down.
Chris Stanley, FOX News Radio