- School Administers Take a Hack at Cutting HairPosted 59 mins ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 23 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 23 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Midwest Tornado Aftermath: At Least 12 Dead [VIDEO]
There’s a lot of misery and cleanup to do from Kansas to Tennessee, devastated by storms and tornadoes that killed a dozen people in three states. Half of those killed, were in Harrisburg, Illinois, others were in Missouri and Tennessee.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Harrisburg:
Walking along this destroyed strip mall, I see bags of candy that would’ve been in Easter baskets. They’re sitting in a box on the ground, surrounded by the shelves that once held it.
A lot of the other items that were for sale, now sit in a retention pond a few hundred feet away, tossed around by 170-mile-per-hour winds.
On the other side of that pond, a destroyed neighborhood that Governor Pat Quinn has toured.
(Quinn) “I saw people, even despite all the things that happened. They were taking chainsaws out, cutting down the trees. There were carpenters, volunteer carpenters, on the roofs of homes.”
Six people have died here in Harrisburg, Illinois.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio
More storms may still be coming in the Midwest.
WATCH to learn more and see the damage already done: