- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 12 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Even More Reasons to Have a Drink or Two
New medical research reveals that there are even more benefits to the moderate drinking of alcohol, including good reasons to drink strawberry margaritas and sangria in moderation, too.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
We’ve all heard about the heart benefits of red wine, but that isn’t the only upside to alcohol:
- Research from the University of Wisconsin found wine drinkers actually age more slowly.
- Data from the University of California shows wine – in moderation – is more likely to protect your liver than damage it.
- The Department of Agriculture says that adding fruit to alcoholic drinks increases antioxidant potency.