- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 22 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Even More Reasons to Have a Drink or Two
New medical research reveals that there are even more benefits to the moderate drinking of alcohol, including good reasons to drink strawberry margaritas and sangria in moderation, too.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
We’ve all heard about the heart benefits of red wine, but that isn’t the only upside to alcohol:
- Research from the University of Wisconsin found wine drinkers actually age more slowly.
- Data from the University of California shows wine – in moderation – is more likely to protect your liver than damage it.
- The Department of Agriculture says that adding fruit to alcoholic drinks increases antioxidant potency.