- FOX Country: The Oak Ridge Boys Release First Live AlbumPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Kids React to Sony Walkmans!Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Easter Feasts w/ Carla Hall of “The Chew”Posted 3 days ago
Housecall for Health: Even More Reasons to Have a Drink or Two
New medical research reveals that there are even more benefits to the moderate drinking of alcohol, including good reasons to drink strawberry margaritas and sangria in moderation, too.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
We’ve all heard about the heart benefits of red wine, but that isn’t the only upside to alcohol:
- Research from the University of Wisconsin found wine drinkers actually age more slowly.
- Data from the University of California shows wine – in moderation – is more likely to protect your liver than damage it.
- The Department of Agriculture says that adding fruit to alcoholic drinks increases antioxidant potency.