- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Even More Reasons to Have a Drink or Two
New medical research reveals that there are even more benefits to the moderate drinking of alcohol, including good reasons to drink strawberry margaritas and sangria in moderation, too.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
We’ve all heard about the heart benefits of red wine, but that isn’t the only upside to alcohol:
- Research from the University of Wisconsin found wine drinkers actually age more slowly.
- Data from the University of California shows wine – in moderation – is more likely to protect your liver than damage it.
- The Department of Agriculture says that adding fruit to alcoholic drinks increases antioxidant potency.