- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Kenseth Wins Daytona 500 After Fire and Rain Delays [VIDEO]
After delays by fire and rain, Matt Kenseth emerges as the winner of the 2012 Daytona 500.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Daytona International Speedway.
A day’s worth of rain delays, then a red flag after a fireball crash, Matt Kenseth kept Dale Earnhardt Jr. at bay to take the checkered flag after midnight.
(Race Call on FOX) “Here comes Junior to the outside, side by side with Kenseth. He runs out of time! Matt Kenseth wins the Daytona 500!”
The call as heard on FOX Sports. Kenseth says he had a fast car, a good crew and luck.
(Kenseth) “It’s nice to go the whole distance and survive a green-white-checker, too. Because you just don’t know what’s gonna happen at speedway races.”
At Daytona International Speedway, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the fiery collision between Juan Pablo Montoya’s car and a safety truck filled with jet fuel that caused a two-hour delay.