- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 10 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 16 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Motivational Monday: The Power of One Single Idea
I was reading a quote this morning from one of my biggest mentors and the man considered THE greatest motivational speaker ever, the late Jim Rohn.
The quote was “Ideas can be life changing. Sometimes all you need to open the door is just one more good idea.”
This is SO true.
We have ideas all the time, don’t we? But like our nighttime dreams, most of us disregard them and toss them into the mental clutter pile to be forgotten and discarded.
Think of how many thousands of thoughts you have every week.
In there somewhere are many ideas that could provide the spark that could change your whole life.
Or at the very least, change your day or month or job or relationship.
The problem for most of us is that we don’t remember these little nuggets when they first cross our minds.
I carry around a voice recorder to dictate ideas as they come.
To be sure, many don’t add to much. But some do.
Some actually have helped shape the very course of my life and career.
And they can do the same for you, too.
Never underestimate the power of your ideas.
Remember, everything you see and love and hate was first an idea in someone’s mind and imagination.
The idea was put into motion and something that was never there before bloomed into existence.
Pretty motivating, yes?
Make your ideas bloom into something extraordinary.
The world may thank you for it someday!