- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 40 mins ago
- Turning The Tables On Lethal Injection Drugs?Posted 2 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 3 hours ago
- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 19 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 24 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
Motivational Monday: The Power of One Single Idea
I was reading a quote this morning from one of my biggest mentors and the man considered THE greatest motivational speaker ever, the late Jim Rohn.
The quote was “Ideas can be life changing. Sometimes all you need to open the door is just one more good idea.”
This is SO true.
We have ideas all the time, don’t we? But like our nighttime dreams, most of us disregard them and toss them into the mental clutter pile to be forgotten and discarded.
Think of how many thousands of thoughts you have every week.
In there somewhere are many ideas that could provide the spark that could change your whole life.
Or at the very least, change your day or month or job or relationship.
The problem for most of us is that we don’t remember these little nuggets when they first cross our minds.
I carry around a voice recorder to dictate ideas as they come.
To be sure, many don’t add to much. But some do.
Some actually have helped shape the very course of my life and career.
And they can do the same for you, too.
Never underestimate the power of your ideas.
Remember, everything you see and love and hate was first an idea in someone’s mind and imagination.
The idea was put into motion and something that was never there before bloomed into existence.
Pretty motivating, yes?
Make your ideas bloom into something extraordinary.
The world may thank you for it someday!