- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 28 mins ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 8 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
The Envelopes Please…
Is silence truly golden? Can George Clooney’s tears bring Oscar happiness? Will Billy Crystal’s yuks play as well as they did eight years ago? And could the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for the first time bestow acting statuettes on two African American women on the same night?