- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
11-Year-Old CA Girl Dies After School Fight
What happened to an 11-year-old girl that caused her to lose her life just hours after a schoolyard fight?
FOX’s Molly Line reports:
An 11-year-old California girl has lost her life after a fight with a school classmate, and compounding the tragedy are many unanswered questions. ¬†
The fight happened on Friday in an alleyway near Willard Elementary in Long Beach, where the 11-year-old girl went to school. ¬†According to police, the fight was pre-planned – roughly seven onlookers went to watch. ¬†The police say it lasted about a minute, did not involve any weapons and they believe that no one was knocked to the ground.
The 11-year-old then went to an after-school program where she told supervisors she wasn’t feeling well. ¬†Her family came to get her, and then rushed her to the hospital early in the evening. ¬†She was pronounced dead shortly before 9pm. ¬†
The cause of death has yet to be determined.
Molly Line, FOX News Radio.