- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 10 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 11 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
11-Year-Old CA Girl Dies After School Fight
What happened to an 11-year-old girl that caused her to lose her life just hours after a schoolyard fight?
FOX’s Molly Line reports:
An 11-year-old California girl has lost her life after a fight with a school classmate, and compounding the tragedy are many unanswered questions. ¬†
The fight happened on Friday in an alleyway near Willard Elementary in Long Beach, where the 11-year-old girl went to school. ¬†According to police, the fight was pre-planned – roughly seven onlookers went to watch. ¬†The police say it lasted about a minute, did not involve any weapons and they believe that no one was knocked to the ground.
The 11-year-old then went to an after-school program where she told supervisors she wasn’t feeling well. ¬†Her family came to get her, and then rushed her to the hospital early in the evening. ¬†She was pronounced dead shortly before 9pm. ¬†
The cause of death has yet to be determined.
Molly Line, FOX News Radio.