- President Obama Vetoes Keystone XL Pipeline BillPosted 9 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: FROM RISING STARS TO ALL STARS…THE NBA’S BRIGHTEST DISCUSS WHAT IT TAKES TO SHINE ON AND OFF THE COURTPosted 12 hours ago
- Health Advice That Could Use A Second LookPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
11-Year-Old CA Girl Dies After School Fight
What happened to an 11-year-old girl that caused her to lose her life just hours after a schoolyard fight?
FOX’s Molly Line reports:
An 11-year-old California girl has lost her life after a fight with a school classmate, and compounding the tragedy are many unanswered questions.
The fight happened on Friday in an alleyway near Willard Elementary in Long Beach, where the 11-year-old girl went to school. According to police, the fight was pre-planned – roughly seven onlookers went to watch. The police say it lasted about a minute, did not involve any weapons and they believe that no one was knocked to the ground.
The 11-year-old then went to an after-school program where she told supervisors she wasn’t feeling well. Her family came to get her, and then rushed her to the hospital early in the evening. She was pronounced dead shortly before 9pm.
The cause of death has yet to be determined.
Molly Line, FOX News Radio.