- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 10 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 18 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Capitol Hill Bomber
Less than a week after setting out on a suicide mission at the U.S. Capitol, a Moroccan man appears in federal court Wednesday.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Prosecutors say Amine al-Khalifi is a flight risk, and will argue bail be denied for the 29-year-old. The Khalifi case is another example of would-be attackers considering U.S. military targets. While settling on Capitol Hill for his suicide attack, the FBI says Khalifi first considered attacks on synagogues and a D.C. restaurant frequented by members of the military.
In the last four months, two terror suspects have eyed military targets.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.