- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Securing America: Capitol Hill Bomber
Less than a week after setting out on a suicide mission at the U.S. Capitol, a Moroccan man appears in federal court Wednesday.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Prosecutors say Amine al-Khalifi is a flight risk, and will argue bail be denied for the 29-year-old. The Khalifi case is another example of would-be attackers considering U.S. military targets. While settling on Capitol Hill for his suicide attack, the FBI says Khalifi first considered attacks on synagogues and a D.C. restaurant frequented by members of the military.
In the last four months, two terror suspects have eyed military targets.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.