- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Securing America: Capitol Hill Bomber
Less than a week after setting out on a suicide mission at the U.S. Capitol, a Moroccan man appears in federal court Wednesday.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Prosecutors say Amine al-Khalifi is a flight risk, and will argue bail be denied for the 29-year-old. The Khalifi case is another example of would-be attackers considering U.S. military targets. While settling on Capitol Hill for his suicide attack, the FBI says Khalifi first considered attacks on synagogues and a D.C. restaurant frequented by members of the military.
In the last four months, two terror suspects have eyed military targets.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.