- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Securing America: Capitol Hill Bomber
Less than a week after setting out on a suicide mission at the U.S. Capitol, a Moroccan man appears in federal court Wednesday.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Prosecutors say Amine al-Khalifi is a flight risk, and will argue bail be denied for the 29-year-old. The Khalifi case is another example of would-be attackers considering U.S. military targets. While settling on Capitol Hill for his suicide attack, the FBI says Khalifi first considered attacks on synagogues and a D.C. restaurant frequented by members of the military.
In the last four months, two terror suspects have eyed military targets.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.