- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 19 mins ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 18 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Killer Clothes
Bet you never thought that someone telling you you were wearing a “killer outfit” could mean it literally. And while your clothes probably won’t kill you, they could hurt you pretty bad.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
The Wall Street Journal is out with a list of dangerous duds. Things like:
- Super-tight jeans, that can affect your digestion
- Spanx, which can slim you, but also compress your nerves
- Shirts and ties that are too tight – they can reduce blood flow to the brain
- Beware of underwear: too-tight bike shorts can affect fertility
- Wearing the wrong size bra could cause back strain
- And then…shoes! Beware of stress fractures from those 2″ heels. But flats and flip-flops can also get you: not enough support.