- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: Killer Clothes
Bet you never thought that someone telling you you were wearing a “killer outfit” could mean it literally. And while your clothes probably won’t kill you, they could hurt you pretty bad.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
The Wall Street Journal is out with a list of dangerous duds. Things like:
- Super-tight jeans, that can affect your digestion
- Spanx, which can slim you, but also compress your nerves
- Shirts and ties that are too tight – they can reduce blood flow to the brain
- Beware of underwear: too-tight bike shorts can affect fertility
- Wearing the wrong size bra could cause back strain
- And then…shoes! Beware of stress fractures from those 2″ heels. But flats and flip-flops can also get you: not enough support.