- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 38 mins ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 8 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: GOP Facing a Brokered Convention? [VIDEO]
Republicans are looking ahead to August, when they officially choose a nominee for President. There’s a small chance that when the candidates arrive in Tampa for the Convention, none of them will have enough delegates to clinch the nomination. And if there’s a stalemate, then all bets are off.
FOX’s Shannon Bream has more from America’s Election Headquarters in Washington:
What are the odds Republicans do not have a settled nominee by their August convention? Most call the scenario highly unlikely, while others are increasingly convinced it could happen.
As for the possibility that a new face like Mitch Daniels or Jeb Bush could get into the mix, political analysts say it’s not impossible, noting that a late addition could take part in several remaining state contests if the field doesn’t gel on Super Tuesday.
In Washington, Shannon Bream, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the possibility of a brokered convention HERE: