- School Administrators Take a Hack at Cutting Hair?Posted 4 hours ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 1 day ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 1 day ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Securing America: Americans Detained in Egypt
With relations between the U.S. and Egypt at a low point, a group of U.S. Senators are hoping to ease tensions in Cairo.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has more from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Nineteen Americans and 27 others have been detained in Egypt for weeks, part of a crackdown on non-government organizations operating in the country. But Senator John McCain, the ranking Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, says after meeting with Egypt’s military rulers, he has…
(McCain) “Guarded optimism that we will resolve this issue fairly soon.”
But McCain adds threats are counter-productive. Some U.S. lawmakers are calling to cut Egypt’s $1.5 billion aid package if the democracy workers aren’t freed.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.