- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 3 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 23 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Is the “New Car Smell” Toxic?
There were plenty of Presidents’ Day deals to be found at car dealerships around the country. But could taking advantage and getting a sweet deal on a new ride be hazardous to your health?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the dangers of the “new car smell” in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
One of the many perks of driving a new car off the lot is that “new car smell,” but one study says it could be toxic. Researchers from Ecology Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan tested dashboards, steering wheels and seats of 200 new cars, and found more than 275 chemicals. The chemicals are linked to several cancers and even decreased fertility.
But experts say they have yet to test if the levels in new cars are harmful.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.