- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 14 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Is the “New Car Smell” Toxic?
There were plenty of Presidents’ Day deals to be found at car dealerships around the country. But could taking advantage and getting a sweet deal on a new ride be hazardous to your health?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the dangers of the “new car smell” in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
One of the many perks of driving a new car off the lot is that “new car smell,” but one study says it could be toxic. Researchers from Ecology Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan tested dashboards, steering wheels and seats of 200 new cars, and found more than 275 chemicals. The chemicals are linked to several cancers and even decreased fertility.
But experts say they have yet to test if the levels in new cars are harmful.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.