- AFMW: Nik Wallenda “The King Of The Highwire”Posted 23 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 23 mins ago
- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
“Game Change” Charge: Palin Thought Queen Commanded British Forces
Among the scenes in HBO’s forthcoming “Game Change” is that Sarah Palin believed the Queen was in charge of British troops. Palin is pictured, left, and Julianne Moore, who plays her, is on the right.
Her confusion emerged during a coaching session with Steve Schmidt, a top McCain adviser, who asked Mrs Palin what she would do if Britain began to waver in its commitment to the Iraq war.
In one of the many rambling responses that steadily eroded her credibility during the campaign, Mrs Palin reportedly replied that she would “continue to have an open dialogue” with the Queen…
A Palin spokesman said the film – with which Mrs Palin refused to co-operate – “distorted, twisted and invented facts to create a false narrative”.
…Game Change describes panicked cramming sessions during the campaign, with aides beginning their history tutorial with the Spanish Civil War and carrying through to post-9/11 era.