- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of February 13th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook:
“Taylor Swift – Featuring The Civil Wars – Safe and Sound Official Music Video.”
It’s the lead single from The Hunger Games movie soundtrack. The clip shows Swift wearing a flowing white gown, singing the eerie lullaby while walking barefoot through a desolate wood.
Then, there’s this:
“Adele’s Ex-Boyfriend Releases His Own Album.”
This parody mocks the Grammy winner’s ex-flame who infamously wanted money for inspiring her songs. The fake commercial stars “Dan,” the ex… who makes a mockery of Adele’s hits, while amusing song titles about break-ups scroll across the screen.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Star Spangled Banner – Whitney Houston.”
Following her untimely death, Whitney Houston’s performance at Super Bowl XXV is surging. The 1991 clip shows the legendary pop star singing an emotional rendition of the National Anthem while jets fly overhead.
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.