- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 11 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of February 13th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook:
“Taylor Swift – Featuring The Civil Wars – Safe and Sound Official Music Video.”
It’s the lead single from The Hunger Games movie soundtrack. The clip shows Swift wearing a flowing white gown, singing the eerie lullaby while walking barefoot through a desolate wood.
Then, there’s this:
“Adele’s Ex-Boyfriend Releases His Own Album.”
This parody mocks the Grammy winner’s ex-flame who infamously wanted money for inspiring her songs. The fake commercial stars “Dan,” the ex… who makes a mockery of Adele’s hits, while amusing song titles about break-ups scroll across the screen.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Star Spangled Banner – Whitney Houston.”
Following her untimely death, Whitney Houston’s performance at Super Bowl XXV is surging. The 1991 clip shows the legendary pop star singing an emotional rendition of the National Anthem while jets fly overhead.
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.