- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: The Final Countdown
The countdown is on to the “Great American Race.” And as NASCAR gears up for the Daytona 500, Darrell Waltrip remembers iconic driver Dale Earnhardt, while one driver is already planning past Daytona and another is just hoping to be healthy to race.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
As NASCAR prepares for this year’s Daytona 500, former driver – and NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee – Darrell Waltrip feels the death of driver Dale Earnhardt at the 2001 Daytona 500 is the reason NASCAR can now proudly say…
(Waltrip) “No one has been killed in a stock car since Dale’s death.”
And when it came to safety, NASCAR made sure to…
(Waltrip) “Make the drivers safe, so they worked on the drivers compartments. Make the car safe – they developed a new safer car. And then they put the SAFER barriers all around the race track.”
Driver Greg Biffle is so happy the season is about to start, he’s already thinking three races ahead.
(Biffle) “I’m really excited when Daytona’s over, because I like to get to Phoenix and Vegas.”
And Kasey Kahne, expected to be ready for Daytona following knee surgery. Hendrick Motorsports, saying Kahne had torn cartilage in his left knee and underwent surgery after complaining of swelling.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.