- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 9 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Iran Threat [VIDEO]
“A situation that bears watching.” That’s the assessment from the Homeland Security chief about the Iranian threat in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano tells a House panel she’s concerned Iran, or a surrogate like Hezbollah, could aim for so-called “soft targets.”
(Napolitano) “We are reaching out to particularly Jewish, the Jewish community across the country, who have been the intended targets in the past.”
Napolitano cautions there are no specific or credible threats, and no change in the security posture. Israel, however, is ramping up security at diplomatic missions. Israel blames Iran for attempted assassinations of two diplomats in India and the former Soviet Republic of Georgia earlier this week.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more about the possibility of new sanctions against Iran HERE: