- Tuna Company, 2 Workers Charged After Employee Died In OvenPosted 59 mins ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 10 months ago
Securing America: Iran Threat [VIDEO]
“A situation that bears watching.” That’s the assessment from the Homeland Security chief about the Iranian threat in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington in our ongoing series on national security:
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano tells a House panel she’s concerned Iran, or a surrogate like Hezbollah, could aim for so-called “soft targets.”
(Napolitano) “We are reaching out to particularly Jewish, the Jewish community across the country, who have been the intended targets in the past.”
Napolitano cautions there are no specific or credible threats, and no change in the security posture. Israel, however, is ramping up security at diplomatic missions. Israel blames Iran for attempted assassinations of two diplomats in India and the former Soviet Republic of Georgia earlier this week.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more about the possibility of new sanctions against Iran HERE: