- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 14 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Italian Prosecutor Appeals For Amanda Knox to Return to Jail [VIDEO]
An Italian prosecutor has filed an appeal to put Amanda Knox back in prison for killing her roommate, British student Meredith Kercher.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Walsh reports from Rome:
Prosecutor Giovanni Galati is “very convinced” Amanda Knox and her ex-boyfriend, Raffeale Sollecito, are guilty of murdering her roommate, Meredith Kercher, in 2007. He filed an appeal with Italy’s highest court to overturn last October’s ruling that set her free after four years behind bars. Galati said the uling had many “omissions and errors.”
Knox has several other pending trials in Italy. She is appealing her conviction of slandering her former boss, whom she initially accused of the murder, and she faces other charges of slandering the police. It is not clear if Amanda will return to Italy for these hearings.
In Rome, Courtney Walsh, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this story HERE:
Where is Amanda Knox now, and what is she up to these days?