- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 23 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 24 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Italian Prosecutor Appeals For Amanda Knox to Return to Jail [VIDEO]
An Italian prosecutor has filed an appeal to put Amanda Knox back in prison for killing her roommate, British student Meredith Kercher.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Walsh reports from Rome:
Prosecutor Giovanni Galati is “very convinced” Amanda Knox and her ex-boyfriend, Raffeale Sollecito, are guilty of murdering her roommate, Meredith Kercher, in 2007. He filed an appeal with Italy’s highest court to overturn last October’s ruling that set her free after four years behind bars. Galati said the uling had many “omissions and errors.”
Knox has several other pending trials in Italy. She is appealing her conviction of slandering her former boss, whom she initially accused of the murder, and she faces other charges of slandering the police. It is not clear if Amanda will return to Italy for these hearings.
In Rome, Courtney Walsh, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this story HERE:
Where is Amanda Knox now, and what is she up to these days?