- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Italian Prosecutor Appeals For Amanda Knox to Return to Jail [VIDEO]
An Italian prosecutor has filed an appeal to put Amanda Knox back in prison for killing her roommate, British student Meredith Kercher.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Walsh reports from Rome:
Prosecutor Giovanni Galati is “very convinced” Amanda Knox and her ex-boyfriend, Raffeale Sollecito, are guilty of murdering her roommate, Meredith Kercher, in 2007. He filed an appeal with Italy’s highest court to overturn last October’s ruling that set her free after four years behind bars. Galati said the uling had many “omissions and errors.”
Knox has several other pending trials in Italy. She is appealing her conviction of slandering her former boss, whom she initially accused of the murder, and she faces other charges of slandering the police. It is not clear if Amanda will return to Italy for these hearings.
In Rome, Courtney Walsh, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this story HERE:
Where is Amanda Knox now, and what is she up to these days?