- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 12 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 17 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
U.S. Admiral: Navy Ready To Confront Iran
Vice Admiral Mark Fox, the top Navy official in the Gulf, says his team is ready.
[Fox says] the Navy has “built a wide range of potential options to give the president” and is “ready today” to confront any hostile action by Tehran.
He did not outline specifically how the Navy might answer an Iranian strike or an effort to shut the entrance to the Persian Gulf, though any response would likely involve the two U.S. aircraft carriers and other warships cruising the waters off Iran.
“We’ve developed very precise and lethal weapons that are very effective, and we’re prepared,” Fox said. “We’re just ready for any contingency.”