- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 15 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Prepping for Valentine’s Day: Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
Hey, guys out there, just a reminder: tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. And for some, chocolate is at the top of the list to give and get on February 14th.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has a super simple treat to impress your Valentine:
Chocolate-covered strawberries look great and they’re easy to make. Ideally, use long-stem strawberries and dark chocolate.
(Leventer) “If the strawberry is good and juicy and sweet, the dark chocolate really contrasts.”
Martine Leventer, founder and owner of Martine’s Chocolates in New York City says the chocolate should be in small pieces – a screwdriver works for breaking up a slab. Melt using a double boiler, or bowl over hot water. Do not overheat, and do full dry off berries before dipping.
(Leventer) “You can not have one drop of water in chocolate. That ruins everything.”
Place on a waxy surface to harden – refridgerating not recommended because of condensation – and your treat is ready in a few hours..if you can resist eating them before then.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.