- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 hour ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX on Tech: Google Gets Closer To Buying Motorola
Google’s bid to buy Motorola clears two key hurdles.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has more in this FOX on Tech report:
FOX on Tech:
Within a few hours of each other, regulators in the U.S. and Europe approving Google’s bid to buy Motorola. The Justice Department’s Anti-Trust Division saying it’s unlikely to substantially lessen competition. In the highly competitive world of smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, the 12.5 billion dollar acquisition, is aimed at helping Google and its android operating system make more headway. Motorola, one of the leading makers of android-based phones, holds more than 17-thousand patents.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: The deal still needs approval in China, Taiwan, and Israel.