- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 10 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 23 hours ago
FOX on Tech: Google Gets Closer To Buying Motorola
Google’s bid to buy Motorola clears two key hurdles.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has more in this FOX on Tech report:
FOX on Tech:
Within a few hours of each other, regulators in the U.S. and Europe approving Google’s bid to buy Motorola. The Justice Department’s Anti-Trust Division saying it’s unlikely to substantially lessen competition. In the highly competitive world of smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, the 12.5 billion dollar acquisition, is aimed at helping Google and its android operating system make more headway. Motorola, one of the leading makers of android-based phones, holds more than 17-thousand patents.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: The deal still needs approval in China, Taiwan, and Israel.