- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 16 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Sandusky Speaks After Pre-Trial Hearing
A defiant Jerry Sandusky took to the microphones outside the courthouse where his pre-trial hearing took place Friday. Sandusky awaits a decision from the Judge on whether or not he will have to remain indoors as part of his bail conditions.
Listen HERE to part of Sandusky’s comments:
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has more:
Jerry Sandusky speaking to the press outside Centre City Courthouse in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania today saying he can’t play with his dog outside and that people have turned against him.
Sandusky: “Now all of a sudden, these people turn on me when they’ve been in my home with their kids. When they’ve attended birthday parties, when they’ve been on that deck, when their kids have been playing in my yard.”
Neighbors have complained recently that he was sitting on his back porch watching local children at play. The State Attorney General requested today that his home arrest conditions be tightened keeping him indoors.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: Jerry Sandusky’s trial is expected to start on May 14th. Sandusky faces 52 criminal counts for alleged sexual misconduct involving boys.