- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 2 hours ago
- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Montana Miracle: Plane Crashes Into House, Nobody Gets Hurt
This Monday likely seems just a little sweeter for a group of people after a weekend miracle in Montana.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
A small plane had just taken off from Montana’s Kalispell Airport, when the pilot apparently lost control, crashing directly into a house.
(Sams) “We just started digging into the side of the plane, and then there was a couple of dogs coming out first. Then we heard some muffling noises, dug a little further, and then there was a passenger in there, hanging upside down. She said ‘get me out of here,” so that’s what we did.”
Gary Sams helped rescue the three passengers and two dogs on the plane, and they all walked away uninjured. Kalispell Fire Chief Dave Dedman says the homeowner was in the house at the time, but also managed to escape injury.
(Dedman) “Pretty amazing, actually…if you look at the amount of damage.”
Officials estimate damage to the house at around $50,000.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.