- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 21 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX on Tech: Solve for ‘X’
Google users click on its search engine to find the answers to questions and problems. Now, the tech giant wants YOU to help find the answers to some of the world’s biggest problems.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has more in this FOX on Tech report:
FOX On Tech:
‘Solve for X’ is Google’s new interactive think tank, aimed at finding radical answers to big-picture issues:
(ad sound) ” ‘X’ is a solution, a solution to a seemingly insurmountable problem; like climate change or cancer.”
The project is believed to be linked to the company’s top secret Google X labs, where reported projects include driverless cars, and space elevators.
(ad sound) “Solving for ‘X’ requires wonder and imagination, and a vision to build seemingly impossible solutions to the world’s biggest problems.”
One Google scientist has already revealed a conference last weekend focused on innovative improvements to education and agriculture.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.