- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 9 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Solve for ‘X’
Google users click on its search engine to find the answers to questions and problems. Now, the tech giant wants YOU to help find the answers to some of the world’s biggest problems.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has more in this FOX on Tech report:
FOX On Tech:
‘Solve for X’ is Google’s new interactive think tank, aimed at finding radical answers to big-picture issues:
(ad sound) ” ‘X’ is a solution, a solution to a seemingly insurmountable problem; like climate change or cancer.”
The project is believed to be linked to the company’s top secret Google X labs, where reported projects include driverless cars, and space elevators.
(ad sound) “Solving for ‘X’ requires wonder and imagination, and a vision to build seemingly impossible solutions to the world’s biggest problems.”
One Google scientist has already revealed a conference last weekend focused on innovative improvements to education and agriculture.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.