- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX on Tech: Solve for ‘X’
Google users click on its search engine to find the answers to questions and problems. Now, the tech giant wants YOU to help find the answers to some of the world’s biggest problems.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has more in this FOX on Tech report:
FOX On Tech:
‘Solve for X’ is Google’s new interactive think tank, aimed at finding radical answers to big-picture issues:
(ad sound) ” ‘X’ is a solution, a solution to a seemingly insurmountable problem; like climate change or cancer.”
The project is believed to be linked to the company’s top secret Google X labs, where reported projects include driverless cars, and space elevators.
(ad sound) “Solving for ‘X’ requires wonder and imagination, and a vision to build seemingly impossible solutions to the world’s biggest problems.”
One Google scientist has already revealed a conference last weekend focused on innovative improvements to education and agriculture.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.