- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 6 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 8 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 8 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Sick on the Ship: Two Cruise Ships Hit By Virus, More Than 100 Fall Ill
The news just doesn’t seem to get any better for the cruise industry. After the Costa Concordia disaster and a subsequent drop in bookings, another cruise line is now dealing with a virus on board two ships that has sickened more than 100 people.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso has details:
A stomach virus has sickened people on two of Princess Cruise Lines ships. Ninety-two passengers and 13 crew members on the Ruby Princess have norovirus, and there’s an increase in the number of cases of gastrointestinal illness among passengers on the Crown Princess.
(Passenger) “It was OK until a couple days ago, and I guess this virus started on board. And they came out with all the Haz-Mat equipment, and put people in rooms and isolated them.”
How to treat it?
(Braverman) “Less on norovirus is this: that hygiene has been better than vaccines in solving infectious disease.”
…Dr. Eric Braverman.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.