- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 6 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of February 3rd
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Stallone – The Sylvester Stallone Song.”
It’s a ballad to the action movie star created by fan, Eric Bert. The clip shows Bert dressed as Rambo, singing and running around a forest in between clips of classic Stallone movies edited to match the clever lyrics.
Then, there’s this:
“Kristen Bell’s Sloth Meltdown.”
During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, actress Kristen Bell admits her obsession with sloths and shows a revealing home movie of her reaction to fiance Dax Shepard’s birthday gift… a visit from the cuddly animal that sends her into hysterics.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Matthew’s Day Off – Extended Version.”
Matthew Broderick parodies his Ferris Bueller’s Day Off character in this Super Bowl game day ad for Honda. Playing hooky from work, Broderick drives around in a Honda CRV, recreating scenes from the ’80’s cult movie while the film’s catchy theme song plays in the background.
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.