- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 6 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: Ft. Hood Trial Delayed
The court-martial of the Army psychiatrist accused in the Fort Hood massacre is being delayed until this summer.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
The military trial of Army Major Nidal Hasan was to begin in about a month from now. The judge at Fort Hood is granting another delay so defense attorneys can further prep an expert witness. Army prosecutors were hoping the judge wouldn’t push the start date, saying the defense expert had been on retainer for two years now.
Hasan is the Army psychiatrist said to be the man who stormed a medical clinic on the Army post in 2009 in a jihadist attack. He’s accused of 13 murders and 32 attempted murders.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.