- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 12 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Ramping Up to Daytona
It’s back to work for NASCAR’s elite, as drivers ramp up for the Great American Race: the Daytona 500. Team Harvick, meanwhile is getting a new addition, but NASCAR has lost a pioneer.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
DRIVER CLINT BOWYER HAS GOT A NEW HOME AT MICHAEL WALTRIP RACING, PARTING COMPANY WITH RICHARD CHILDRESS RACING. AND WITH A NEW TEAM, CLINT SAYS HE’S GOT A LOT TO REMEMBER
(BOWYER) “NEW SPONSOR, NEW NUMBER, NEW ORGANIZATION, NEW MANUFACTURES…JUST A LOT OF NEW, AND A LOT OF GETTING TO KNOW EVERYBODY AND THE SWING OF THINGS.”
KASEY KAHNE, TAKING OVER FOR MARK MARTIN AT HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS, IS HOPING TO START WINNING SOON FOR HIS NEW BOSSES.
(KAHNE) “YOU KNOW WITH THE NEW TEAM AND BEING IN THE #5 CAR, AND THINGS HOPEFULLY WE GET ONE PRETTY QUICK ONCE THE SEASON GETS STARTED. “
THIS WEEK, FRIENDS AND FAMILY PAID TRIBUTE TO DOCTOR JOSEPH “DOC’ MATTIOLI, WHO DIED AT AGE 86. ONE OF NASCAR’S PIONEERS, MATTIOLI AND WIFE, ROSE, FOUNDED THE POCONO RACEWAY IN THE 1960’S AND RAN THE FAMILY-OWNED RACEWAY UNTIL HIS RETIREMENT LAST YEAR.
AND KEVIN HARVICK IS ON THE FAST TRACK TO FATHERHOOD! HE AND WIFE DELANA ARE EXPECTING THEIR FIRST BABY THIS SUMMER.
FOX IN THE FAST LANE, I’M MARGHIEE TESHINEH, FOX NEWS RADIO.