- Tuna Company, 2 Workers Charged After Employee Died In OvenPosted 58 mins ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 10 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Ramping Up to Daytona
It’s back to work for NASCAR’s elite, as drivers ramp up for the Great American Race: the Daytona 500. Team Harvick, meanwhile is getting a new addition, but NASCAR has lost a pioneer.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
DRIVER CLINT BOWYER HAS GOT A NEW HOME AT MICHAEL WALTRIP RACING, PARTING COMPANY WITH RICHARD CHILDRESS RACING. AND WITH A NEW TEAM, CLINT SAYS HE’S GOT A LOT TO REMEMBER
(BOWYER) “NEW SPONSOR, NEW NUMBER, NEW ORGANIZATION, NEW MANUFACTURES…JUST A LOT OF NEW, AND A LOT OF GETTING TO KNOW EVERYBODY AND THE SWING OF THINGS.”
KASEY KAHNE, TAKING OVER FOR MARK MARTIN AT HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS, IS HOPING TO START WINNING SOON FOR HIS NEW BOSSES.
(KAHNE) “YOU KNOW WITH THE NEW TEAM AND BEING IN THE #5 CAR, AND THINGS HOPEFULLY WE GET ONE PRETTY QUICK ONCE THE SEASON GETS STARTED. “
THIS WEEK, FRIENDS AND FAMILY PAID TRIBUTE TO DOCTOR JOSEPH “DOC’ MATTIOLI, WHO DIED AT AGE 86. ONE OF NASCAR’S PIONEERS, MATTIOLI AND WIFE, ROSE, FOUNDED THE POCONO RACEWAY IN THE 1960’S AND RAN THE FAMILY-OWNED RACEWAY UNTIL HIS RETIREMENT LAST YEAR.
AND KEVIN HARVICK IS ON THE FAST TRACK TO FATHERHOOD! HE AND WIFE DELANA ARE EXPECTING THEIR FIRST BABY THIS SUMMER.
FOX IN THE FAST LANE, I’M MARGHIEE TESHINEH, FOX NEWS RADIO.