- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AEHQ: Campaigning in Nevada
Republican presidential candidates continue to campaign. Now they are battling it out in Nevada.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
While Mitt Romney focused his speeches on the President, Gingrich went after Romney.
Romney had said that he’s not concerned about the poor, they have a safety net. And he’s not concerned about the rich, he said they’re fine. He’s concerned with middle income Americans who are struggling.
(Gingrich)”I am fed up with politicians in either party dividing Americans against each other. I am running to be president of all the American people.”
Today all the candidates are in Nevada.
Yesterday Ron Paul talked to a Hispanic group in Vegas, and today Gingrich is participating in a Hispanic roundtable.
Santorum is doing two radio show interviews, one of which is with a station in Missouri. They hold their primary next Tuesday.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio