- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 3 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Campaigning in Nevada
Republican presidential candidates continue to campaign. Now they are battling it out in Nevada.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
While Mitt Romney focused his speeches on the President, Gingrich went after Romney.
Romney had said that he’s not concerned about the poor, they have a safety net. And he’s not concerned about the rich, he said they’re fine. He’s concerned with middle income Americans who are struggling.
(Gingrich)”I am fed up with politicians in either party dividing Americans against each other. I am running to be president of all the American people.”
Today all the candidates are in Nevada.
Yesterday Ron Paul talked to a Hispanic group in Vegas, and today Gingrich is participating in a Hispanic roundtable.
Santorum is doing two radio show interviews, one of which is with a station in Missouri. They hold their primary next Tuesday.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio