- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 5 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 5 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Tom Brady Leads Kidney Search
An NFL star on his way to his 5th Super Bowl has to put in plenty of effort on the field. But this star is also putting in a lot of effort off the field to help the life of someone else.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is on a mission, not just to win the Super Bowl, but to find a kidney. His lifetime mentor and coach, Tom Martinez, is in need of a kidney transplant, and Brady’s Facebook appeal has raised the profile of Martinez’s search.
He has not yet found a match, but, meanwhile, could provide a lifeline for one of the other 110,000 patients currently waiting for an organ transplant in the U.S.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.