- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Teens Arrested Over Alleged High School Bomb Plot [VIDEO]
The FBI is further probing a busted plot in Utah – two students, an unidentified 16-year-old and 18-year-old Dallin Morgan, accused of wanting to blow up their high school.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
This was the plan…
(Whinham)”To hurt as many people as they could.”
…by setting off a bomb during an assembly, and then…
(Whinham)”Fleeing from the school to a neighboring airport, stealing a plane.”
Roy, Utah Police Chief Greg Whinham says another student helped thwart the attack, showing an administrator a suspicious text she got from one of the two suspects arrested on Wednesday, asking ‘If I told you to stay home from school on a certain day, would you?’.
A neighbor of that 16-year-old can’t believe it.
(Neighbor)”I would expect him to be the next Albert Einstein, not, you know, a bomber.”
The boy was said to be fascinated by the Columbine school massacre. He even went to Colorado last month and talked to the Principal.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio
Watch to learn more about the high school bomb plot: