- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Cargo Ship Collision Causes KY Bridge Collapse
A collision with a cargo ship carrying aviation parts caused part an old bridge to collapse in Kentucky Thursday night.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
They’re feeling fortunate in western Kentucky.
(Todd)”Just a blessing that we didn’t have any loss of life.”
That’s after part of the Eggner Ferry Bridge, about ninety miles northwest of Nashville, collapsed, struck by a cargo ship full of aviation parts.
(Todd)”There were four cars on the bridge at the time and those four vehicles and all of their occupants made it off the bridge.”
Kentucky transportation spokesman Keith Todd. One driver said he stopped just five feet short of going into the water.
The 80-year-old bridge was already ticketed for replacement, but for now drivers will have to go at least 40 more miles to get around and not over Kentucky Lake.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.