- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 23 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Cargo Ship Collision Causes KY Bridge Collapse
A collision with a cargo ship carrying aviation parts caused part an old bridge to collapse in Kentucky Thursday night.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
They’re feeling fortunate in western Kentucky.
(Todd)”Just a blessing that we didn’t have any loss of life.”
That’s after part of the Eggner Ferry Bridge, about ninety miles northwest of Nashville, collapsed, struck by a cargo ship full of aviation parts.
(Todd)”There were four cars on the bridge at the time and those four vehicles and all of their occupants made it off the bridge.”
Kentucky transportation spokesman Keith Todd. One driver said he stopped just five feet short of going into the water.
The 80-year-old bridge was already ticketed for replacement, but for now drivers will have to go at least 40 more miles to get around and not over Kentucky Lake.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.