- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 15 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
AEHQ: Florida Debate
The second debate in four days features the GOP presidential going at it over immigration, taxes and more on CNN.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney scold each other over immigration ads. Gingrich calls Romney the most anti-immigrant candidate of the four.
The former Governor brings up Gingrich’s ties to Freddie Mac, but the ex-Speaker says Romney owns shares of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
(Gingrich)”Governor Romney made a million dollars off of selling some of that.”
Romney says a trustee manages his investments. Congressman Ron Paul chimes in…
(Paul)”That subject really doesn’t interest me a whole lot. The question is what are we going to do about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?”
Former Senator Rick Santorum says…
(Santorum)”You should leave that alone and focus on the issues.”
Polls show Santorum and Paul trailing far behind Romney and Gingrich here in Florida.
In Tampa, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio