- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 11 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AEHQ: Florida Debate
The second debate in four days features the GOP presidential going at it over immigration, taxes and more on CNN.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney scold each other over immigration ads. Gingrich calls Romney the most anti-immigrant candidate of the four.
The former Governor brings up Gingrich’s ties to Freddie Mac, but the ex-Speaker says Romney owns shares of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
(Gingrich)”Governor Romney made a million dollars off of selling some of that.”
Romney says a trustee manages his investments. Congressman Ron Paul chimes in…
(Paul)”That subject really doesn’t interest me a whole lot. The question is what are we going to do about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?”
Former Senator Rick Santorum says…
(Santorum)”You should leave that alone and focus on the issues.”
Polls show Santorum and Paul trailing far behind Romney and Gingrich here in Florida.
In Tampa, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio