- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 60 mins ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 8 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 9 hours ago
AEHQ: Florida Debate
The second debate in four days features the GOP presidential going at it over immigration, taxes and more on CNN.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney scold each other over immigration ads. Gingrich calls Romney the most anti-immigrant candidate of the four.
The former Governor brings up Gingrich’s ties to Freddie Mac, but the ex-Speaker says Romney owns shares of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
(Gingrich)”Governor Romney made a million dollars off of selling some of that.”
Romney says a trustee manages his investments. Congressman Ron Paul chimes in…
(Paul)”That subject really doesn’t interest me a whole lot. The question is what are we going to do about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?”
Former Senator Rick Santorum says…
(Santorum)”You should leave that alone and focus on the issues.”
Polls show Santorum and Paul trailing far behind Romney and Gingrich here in Florida.
In Tampa, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio