- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 17 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
CDC Debunks Mystery Disease
A long-awaited study from the Centers for Disease Control on a mystery skin illness is finally done, and the results conclude that the odd sensations are all in the patients’ minds.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
People who think they have what’s known as Moregellons describe a horrifying ordeal that feels like bugs crawling on their body, sores oozing and fibers sprouting out of their skin.
But the CDC says its exhaustive, nearly $600,000 study, focusing on complaints in northern California, mirrors the previous conclusions of Mayo Clinic researchers: no physical cause explaining the symptoms, and most of the skin lesions were from the patients own scratching.
On psychological exams, the patients did show more depression than the general public, but the CDC says any further study is up to someone else.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.