- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 4 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
FOX on Tech: Google’s Gonna Track You, And You Can’t Say No [VIDEO]
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains:
FOX on Tech…
(Google YouTube Video) “So instead of over 60 policies for different Google products and features, we’re introducing just one.”
The catch? You can’t opt out of settings in that one, and the new policy means Google can track your activities across the company’s entire spectrum of products. Search for something on YouTube and you could see ads for it in your Gmail, and everything you do with Google Maps on your smart phone or put into your Google Calendar is fair game.
(Google YouTube Video) “And it may even mean we’ll be able to tell you when you’ll be late for a meeting, based on your location, your calendar and local traffic conditions.”
Facebook and Twitter say Google is moving away from its stated mission of being a neutral web directory.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the YouTube video Google released outlining the new policy HERE: