- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FOX on Tech: Google’s Gonna Track You, And You Can’t Say No [VIDEO]
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains:
FOX on Tech…
(Google YouTube Video) “So instead of over 60 policies for different Google products and features, we’re introducing just one.”
The catch? You can’t opt out of settings in that one, and the new policy means Google can track your activities across the company’s entire spectrum of products. Search for something on YouTube and you could see ads for it in your Gmail, and everything you do with Google Maps on your smart phone or put into your Google Calendar is fair game.
(Google YouTube Video) “And it may even mean we’ll be able to tell you when you’ll be late for a meeting, based on your location, your calendar and local traffic conditions.”
Facebook and Twitter say Google is moving away from its stated mission of being a neutral web directory.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the YouTube video Google released outlining the new policy HERE: