- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AEHQ: Florida Primary
The South Carolina primary awarded most of the state’s 25 delegates to victor Newt Gingrich. Now comes Florida, in a much earlier spot this year and with many more delegates for the taking than the three previous states.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Florida muscles its way to an early primary spot this time around.
(Curry)”Whoever takes Florida, I believe, will go on to be our nominee.”
Lenny Curry chairs Florida’s Republican Party. It’s the first closed primary, meaning only Republicans vote. What are they looking for in a candidate?
(Curry)”Who can best make the case for the free market, free enterprise and job creation? And that’s what directly affects lives and families.”
It’s also the first winner-take-all state, and the most delegates yet are up for grabs… 50, twice the total of South Carolina.
In Miami, I’m Eben Brown, FOX News Radio