- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 20th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“I’m Elmo and I Know It.”
It’s the child friendly version of the LMFAO hit song, “I’m Sexy and I Know It” sung by every toddler’s favorite red puppet… Elmo. The G-rated lyrics are as infectiously cute as the video clips of Elmo getting his groove on … complete with cameos from Kermit the Frog and Cookie Monster.
Then, there’s this:
“Fotoshop by Adobe.”
It’s a fake commercial that sarcastically blasts the advertising industry’s reliance on Photoshop to create unrealistic images of women. The satire pitches Photoshop as a beauty regiment that can help women lose weight, brighten smiles and even change their race.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Jam – Fresh Prince of Bel Air Remix.”
This masterfully edited video takes voices and beats from the “Fresh Prince of Bel Air” sitcom and rearranges them to create a fun ear bug guaranteed to bring back lots of 90’s memories.
For these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.