- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 8 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: New Test Predicts Chance of Living to 100
Will you live to see 100? The answer may be just a blood test away.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
U.S. scientists claim a new blood test can predict a person’s chance of living to 100 – with 85% accuracy.
The Boston University study analyzed the DNA of more than 800 centenarians and formulated the test from specific genetic markers they found. The test’s accuracy increased with the age of the participant.
Experts stress that although the findings show a genetic role in longevity, healthy aging is still impacted by lifestyle factors.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio