- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 16 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: New Test Predicts Chance of Living to 100
Will you live to see 100? The answer may be just a blood test away.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
U.S. scientists claim a new blood test can predict a person’s chance of living to 100 – with 85% accuracy.
The Boston University study analyzed the DNA of more than 800 centenarians and formulated the test from specific genetic markers they found. The test’s accuracy increased with the age of the participant.
Experts stress that although the findings show a genetic role in longevity, healthy aging is still impacted by lifestyle factors.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio